Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington North - Quick trip
I hit HN this morning trying to put some meat on the table.  It didn't work out so well.  I was trying for a wiper for dinner but never hooked up with one. Sad

I launched at the State Park boat ramp at 6:00 and headed west using my fast sinking line (#8) and a size 8 bead head brown leech.  I picked up a few small, and I mean small, bluegill/green sunfish and bass.  I also managed three chubs that were between 16" and 17".  I did pick up a few decent rainbows between 16" and 17" and had a couple of bigger ones on for awhile.

The reservoir level is at 82% full and dropping.  The water temperature was 69-70 degrees while I was there.  Visibility in the water was about 6' - 7'.

There was one boat with a couple of guys trolling and a couple of SUP folks there.  I fished until 11:00 and decided to hit the road before the power guys showed up.  

It looks like I'm going to have to take the wife out to dinner. Tongue 

[Image: P1060413-2.jpg] [Image: P1060415-2.jpg][Image: P1060419-2.jpg][Image: P1060421-2.jpg][Image: P1060422-2.jpg]

image upload
It’s been a while since I’ve been to Huntington north. Looks like you did pretty ok there.
Beautiful place! Id love to fish there after this pandemic. I just bought a few fishing gears and a new wader and Im excited to use it. If anyone is looking to buy a new wader, you should hop over to this website.
This place looks great. Hopefully this pandemic ends soon. Going to save money for the trip.
(07-29-2020, 01:05 PM)orangeversion Wrote: This place looks great. Hopefully this pandemic ends soon. Going to save money for the trip.
What kind of fish do you catch in the Dhaka region of Bangladesh? 

Country information about Ban