Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy from Las Vegas, NV.
Hello everyone,

Hi guys! Hopefully I can get a chance to run into some of you other anglers out there. I’m an avid fisherman. I’ve been fishing since I was probably 13. I’m 36 now. I enjoy fishing as much as I enjoy sport shooting matches (USPSA), etc... I fish a lot at Willow Beach, AZ along the Colorado river. I try to make it to Panguitch lake, Utah once a month. I like fishing brook trout, rainbow trout, cuttrout trout, and pike. I’ve been to Alaska once. And my gosh do I want to go back. I’m building up a couple nicer st croix rod and Shimano reels. I’ve been using semi lower end stuff. But anyhow...

Thank you.
(07-13-2020, 03:20 PM)Kevra83 Wrote: Hello everyone,

Hi guys! Hopefully I can get a chance to run into some of you other anglers out there. I’m an avid fisherman. I’ve been fishing since I was probably 13. I’m 36 now. I enjoy fishing as much as I enjoy sport shooting matches (USPSA), etc... I fish a lot at Willow Beach, AZ along the Colorado river. I try to make it to Panguitch lake, Utah once a month. I like fishing brook trout, rainbow trout, cuttrout trout, and pike. I’ve been to Alaska once. And my gosh do I want to go back. I’m building up a couple nicer st croix rod and Shimano reels. I’ve been using semi lower end stuff. But anyhow...

Thank you.
Welcome to the site, I see you have found our Utah board but BFT also has a NV board, if you are interested. There are some older post on members fishing Willow beach there. We don't get many reports on the Utah board of members fishing at Panquitch, so feel free to post a report, the next time you get up there, thanks.
WH2