Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Scam Message
I received the following message from the board. I'd guess it's a scam. Do I need to report this to someone?

------------------------------------------
Hi! If you want to pull me on your stick, then message me where we can meet. Message there tasty-girls.com
----------------
Stick?  Fishing rod?  Somebody looking for a fishing buddy?
(08-21-2020, 07:58 PM)FatBiker Wrote: I received the following message from the board. I'd guess it's a scam. Do I need to report this to someone?

Hi! If you want to pull me on your stick, then message me where we can meet. Message there tasty-girls.com
----------------
Yes, anytime you receive any message like that or any other message with links, especially from a new member please let one of the mods or me know about it and if you can include their username that would really help. Thanks Larry.
I got the same message:

https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/member.p...d=10000693
Thanks Kent, that members account has now been purged. If anyone else gets a PM like the one above, please let me know, thanks.
I got the same one this morning as well
(08-22-2020, 01:20 AM)Waresm Wrote: I got the same one this morning as well
Was it from the same member? Just in case it was a different user, I need to know their username, thanks.
(08-22-2020, 01:23 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
Was it from the same member? Just in case it was a different user, I need to know their username, thanks.
Was from Nancy6969
(08-22-2020, 03:05 AM)Waresm Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 01:23 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
Was from Nancy6969
Great, that username has been purged, thanks.
I forwarded mine intact to Jeff for action. Different user name.
(08-22-2020, 12:17 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: I forwarded mine intact to Jeff for action. Different user name.
These are the two that we have IDed so far, was yours different Rocky?

Nancy6969     
 LittleMissKatty
I also got a message from Nancy6969. I couldn't figure what it was about.
Damn i got the same message from Nancy, i thought i was
The only one, i thought i had found true love ?, and my perfect
Fishing partner. Oh well it was great while it lasted..?
(08-21-2020, 10:51 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 07:58 PM)FatBiker Wrote: I received the following message from the board. I'd guess it's a scam. Do I need to report this to someone?

----------------
Yes, anytime you receive any message like that or any other message with links, especially from a new member please let one of the mods or me know about it and if you can include their username that would really help. Thanks Larry.

I got the same message.