Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville living
recently moved back to Utah in June after living in the Nashville area for a little over 2 years. Here are some of the adventures I had while I was away (apparently I have to limit my post to 10 photos). 

I caught some toad wipers:
[Image: IMG-4567.jpg]

I caught some chunky bass:
[Image: IMG-4565.jpg]

I caught quite a few monster stripers using 2-3 pound live rainbow trout on the Cumberland River
[Image: IMG-1051.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1097.jpg]

I caught some respectable catfish
[Image: IMG-1805.jpg]

I caught my first marlin
[Image: IMG-5404.jpg]

I went to Cuba and caught my first dorado 

[Image: IMG-5222.jpg]

I got to check out downtown Nashville before COVID hit

[Image: nashville.jpg]

I took a trip back to Utah and went to the old sturgeon stomping grounds in Idaho with Kent and Randy.

[Image: IMG-1066.jpg]

And I survived (my horse trailer didn't) my first and hopefully last tornado.
[Image: IMG-5862.jpg]

Happy fishing everyone!
Love the pics with some big brutes. I have a lot of relatives 125mi west of Nashville in Dyersburg where I use to live. Dyersburg was my home of record when I enlisted in the Air Force in 1972. Have good memories fishing Kentucky Lake & the Real Foot Lake as well as the Mississippi River. Eyes to the sky watching the weather, dodged my share of tornados. 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(08-29-2020, 01:24 AM)Bduck Wrote: Love the pics with some big brutes. I have a lot of relatives 125mi west of Nashville in Dyersburg where I use to live. Dyersburg was my home of record when I enlisted in the Air Force in 1972. Have good memories fishing Kentucky Lake & the Real Foot Lake as well as the Mississippi River. Eyes to the sky watching the weather, dodged my share of tornados. 
I never fished Kentucky lake but it was super close to where I lived. But I was even closer to Percy Priest as I lived on that reservoir so spent most of my time fishing there. It was a great smallmouth fishery, plus wipers, stripers, largemouths and pan-fish. Also fished Cherokee lake and the Cumberland River quite a few times.
Living the good life!