Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Tying Swap
I am currently hosting a fly tying swap. You can choose to tie 18 nymphs or dries, your choice. Currently there are 11 tiers signed up. Would anyone on here like to join? Flies have to be submitted by September 18th. Google document form is below. Message me if you have any questions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nI_ANinJ7skns0oiV231Gdb9DXJ65116Z-TcFLFwJCY/edit?usp=sharing

1 - Sign up on the google doc. List your name, type of fly you will be tying, as well as size. You will need to tie 18 copies of the same fly (nymphs or dries)
2 - If several people have already signed up to tie the same fly please tie something different.
3 - 09/18/2020 will be the post marked date that you need to have your flies shipped to me. Message me and I will provide a shipping address.
4 - Fly Swap Return - You have the option of sending a prepaid envelope with your flies or you can PayPal me $4. This will cover the cost of return. I will provide my PayPal on here as well as the google doc a week before 09/18/2020.
5 - Reminder, you can tie dries or nymphs.
6 - Please feel free to message me if you have any questions. Hope we can all have fun and do this again in the future! I will be updating the doc as we move along.