Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Rod on the Provo
Hi Everyone,

I made the brilliant move of leaving my fly rod and reel on top of my car as I was driving off from a (quite wonderful) day of fishing on the middle Provo, where River road crosses the river.

If you happen to have come across it, I would greatly appreciate it if you would drop me a message.  It is a Winston rod with a Ross reel.  

I hope I hear from somebody!
Hope you find your rod and reel and welcome to the site. I'm interested in your username, does the Bama part mean you are from Alabama? I'm from there, so you had me wondering.
(09-04-2020, 08:01 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Hope you find your rod and reel and welcome to the site. I'm interested in your username, does the Bama part mean you are from Alabama? I'm from there, so you had me wondering.
Yeah man, my wife and I are driving out to the west coast to live for a few months.  Getting some awesome opportunities to fish in cool places, but that last fishing outing became a bit more expensive than I anticipated.  Sad
(09-04-2020, 09:16 PM)bamaflyfisher Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 08:01 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Hope you find your rod and reel and welcome to the site. I'm interested in your username, does the Bama part mean you are from Alabama? I'm from there, so you had me wondering.
Yeah man, my wife and I are driving out to the west coast to live for a few months.  Getting some awesome opportunities to fish in cool places, but that last fishing outing became a bit more expensive than I anticipated.  Sad
Sorry to hear your driving to the West coast, losts of bad stuff going on there, so I wish you well. What part of Alabama, I'm from the Northern part around Huntsville.  Check out KSL classifieds, they have a lost and found section.

https://classifieds.ksl.com/search/Annou...-and-Found
Also look at the fishing and hunting section, someone might try and sell it there:

https://classifieds.ksl.com/search/Hunti...-Equipment