Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay trip 15 not bad........
I wanted to get back on WB before the big high pressure front forecast for t his weekend moves in.  Yea, I know been a almost full moon and clear sky the last couple nites. But whatever, the best time to go fishing, is when ever you CAN go.  So go I went this morning. 
Didn't intend to do anything but soak bait out off  the feed lot. 
Soon as it was light enough to venture out of the south marina, I ventured...... along with one other fella that was in a plastic yak. At 6:52 a.m. I pushed away from  the dock.  By 7:03 I was sitting between my last 2 GPS marks with 2 lines out. 
At 7:24 I had the first Cat on the boat, and did the CPR thing. Didn't really want to clean fish today.   31 minutes later Cat # 2 on board, CPR,  then for almost 2 hours.......nada.  
At 9:40 I boated Cat # 3, and had to keep him. He had swallowed the hook all the way to a gill and was bleeding pretty bad. So into the live well.   10:55 Cat # 4, also a real greedy hook swallower.  
About 1115, the power squadron started to make their early holiday weekend entrance, and the bugs were up, and bites down. So called it a day.  
Took home 2 Cats to join the ones in my freezer. 
For some reason, site isn't letting me post photos....... Huh    Angry   

now it's WORKING

[Image: 095-2-cats-kept-1211-p-m.jpg]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool