Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry tube launching
Plan is to tube Strawberry this week for the first time. Looking at options on where to launch and considering Renegade area. Any thoughts or other ideas. After I get a idea on where to launch next will be what color buggers to start off with purple olive black yellow or white. Love living in Utah with all this water and opportunity to fish
(09-20-2020, 05:58 PM)Sharknado Wrote: Plan is to tube Strawberry this week for the first time. Looking at options on where to launch and considering Renegade area. Any thoughts or other ideas. After I get a idea on where to launch next will be what color buggers to start off with purple olive black yellow or white. Love living in Utah with all this water and opportunity to fish

I would just launch at the boat ramp and fish the shore lines. Purple Bugger with a silver or gold cone head has always worked for me, Olive is a good choice also.
(09-20-2020, 05:58 PM)Sharknado Wrote: Plan is to tube Strawberry this week for the first time. Looking at options on where to launch and considering Renegade area. Any thoughts or other ideas. After I get a idea on where to launch next will be what color buggers to start off with purple olive black yellow or white. Love living in Utah with all this water and opportunity to fish

East Portal is where we always launch...easy drive down access and great fishing in that area. Purple and white! Good luck!