Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutthroat Slam
How many of my fellow anglers got one of these?  I regret that when I got mine, a couple years ago, I did it like a sprint (completed it in about 3 weeks) and I wish that I would have made it a marathon and spread it out over several months. Also, I am still trying how to display it, so one can see the certificate and both sides of the coin.[Image: cutthroat-slam.png]
(09-21-2020, 04:48 PM)kentofnsl Wrote: How many of my fellow anglers got one of these?  I regret that when I got mine, a couple years ago, I did it like a sprint (completed it in about 3 weeks) and I wish that I would have made it a marathon and spread it out over several months. Also, I am still trying how to display it, so one can see the certificate and both sides of the coin.

You do know for another $20 you could do it all again, right?
Here is how I displayed mine, not sure if you could display both sides at the same time, unless you got a second coin.

[Image: cutt-slam-edit.jpg]
(09-21-2020, 06:09 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: You do know for another $20 you could do it all again, right?
Here is how I displayed mine, not sure if you could display both sides at the same time, unless you got a second coin.

[Image: cutt-slam-edit.jpg]
True, but like many things in life, the second time wouldn't be as memorable as the first time.  It looks nice.
Funny you wish you had taken longer, when the latest trend is to do it in one day.  LOL

This was my year, but COVID killed my trips and I did not even start.  Oh well, next year.