Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo Report part 1
I been a good boy the last two days...took my meds, ate my veggies and finished all my honey dos on the house project, so Cookie, (after she checked the leads on my heart monitor - new jewelry I get to wear- sweet) let me sneak over to Echo last night and tonight for an hour or so at sunset. Its so good to be able to get out a little, even if Its just a little...(Cookie came along)

Anyway I will post a better report, with a possible video later this week (hoping to get one more evening of footage and maybe some crappie)

Fishing was hot Tues evening for perch and bass (not crappie - searched hard with my deeper chirp unit and could not find them). Got fish on my perch bugs, jigs fished on a dropshot, ned rig and swimbaits

Fishing was not hot tonight. I found a lot of fish with the castable chirp, but they had lockjaw - held tight to the bottom. Only thing I did not try was dynamite. You know its going to be an off night when a perch wont even chew on a worm on the bottom in front of thier nose. Oh well that fishing. Sucked to see them with the chirp, even got footage of them checking out baits but no commitment. Maybe the front put them off the feed bag.

The boat ramp is way out of water (I think the wiper wonder twins already reported that) - boaters use the old ramp and beware if you launch. Echo is really low - should be concentrating them this fall for some fun mornings.

If you drive the beach out of the state park to get to deeper water, be careful, lots of junk and broken bottles to cut a tire and some soft spots to get stuck.

Oh and Cookie had mercy on me and let me out fish her for a change.

[Image: 20200921-192751.jpg][Image: 20200921-184804.jpg]
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Good for you Lance, glad you and Cookie found at least a couple of willing fish.