Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meth House
This is a meth house in my neck of the woods a couple blocks west of my house that got busted about a month ago. A dumpster finally got delivered this week to get the mess cleaned up. The walls and ceilings will have to be stripped of sheetrock and new installed as well as flooring before it can be livable again

[Image: Meth-House-1.jpg] [Image: Meth-House-2.jpg] [Image: Meth-House-3.jpg]
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
We had one in our neighborhood and I was just commenting to my wife, today, how nice the house and lot looked these days. I don't think that I would want to live in a former meth house, no matter how much cleaning and fix-up they did.
(09-25-2020, 06:09 PM)Bduck Wrote: This is a meth house in my neck of the woods a couple blocks west of my house that got busted about a month ago. A dumpster finally got delivered this week to get the mess cleaned up. The walls and ceilings will have to be stripped of sheetrock and new installed as well as flooring before it can be livable again

[Image: Meth-House-1.jpg] [Image: Meth-House-2.jpg] [Image: Meth-House-3.jpg]

Remodel should start with a big bulldozer, level the place.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
I don't see what gives it away as a drug house, looks like a clean one owner to me Big Grin
Id love to see that house destroyed. I doubt anyone's willing to live in a place like that. Who knows what happened in that house.
(10-27-2020, 09:37 PM)b1llf1sh Wrote: Id love to see that house destroyed. I doubt anyone's willing to live in a place like that. Who knows what happened in that house.
More to the point, who WANTS to know? Not me.