Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020/2021 Utah Ice Challenge
Hey everyone it's getting to be that time of year again and we need to start getting set for this ice season...  This year Cowboy and Cookie will be our moderators for the contest.  I've dumped a bunch of old rules on him today, so he will look them over and update the dates and get some rules posted here in the sticky area so they are easy to access.  I suspect the rules will be very similar to past challenges, but that will be up to the Cowboy Pirate to set.  

In these Covid times it's become difficult to get sponsors for prizes, so this year may be braggin rights without much for reward, but as BLK said recently, the reward is in the fun times that are had  while fishing, or something like that... Sorry not a direct quote... Anyway I'd like to thank Ron (hookngrinin) for his years of shepherding this contest in the past, he has done an outstanding job and we'll miss his updates, but understand the time requirement that monitoring the contest requires, thanks Ron.... 

Encourage all of you to reply to the post if you want to participate, I believe it will still be free of charge, and be safe this year, don't push your luck on unsafe ice just to get a fish for the contest... Not that I've been the stupid one doing such things, okay maybe I have, but please be careful so you can be back for many challenges to come..   Let's have a fun year... Later Jeff

Oh and please sign me up for the contest... Thanks Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Sign me up again.
I want to play!  Add me please.
Thanks Jeff for getting this kicked off again and for your help. Thanks Cowboy and Cookie for stepping up to moderate the contest. It has been fun moderating the Utah Ice Fishing Challenge over the last several years. It's time to share the wealth and get new blood and fresh ideas. I'm looking forward to this ice season. Please add me to the Ice Challenge list. Let me know if you need anything from me to help get the challenge up and going. Thanks Ron