Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 2021 Ice Fishing Contest Rules and signup
Attached are the rules. If you cant open them let us know

Respond to this thread that you have read them and want to join the contest

Watch for the tracker sheet in a few days and make sure your name is on it

We will post a BFT printable ice contest placard shortly

When I figure out how, both this thread and the placard, will move to the sticky threads so they stay at the top

PM us with any questions or concerns or GPS coords to your favorite perch hole ( we promise not to film us there catching them Smile )

JUST an FYI to all - the contest start and end dates are not in the rules - oops

So, it started yesterday Nov 9, 2020  and ends March 15th. Smile 

Go

Looks like I missed rule that is important to some of our members. That being you can post one fish without disclosure of location. I will add it back in. Just me missing it as I typed.

Good luck

Attached Files
.pdf   2021 ice contest rules.pdf (Size: 112.96 KB / Downloads: 61)
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I have read and like the additions to the "rules". Please add me to the contest list. Thanks again for taking this on. It's going to be a fun ice season.
(11-08-2020, 05:48 PM)hookngrinin Wrote: I have read and like the additions to the "rules". Please add me to the contest list. Thanks again for taking this on. It's going to be a fun ice season.
Got ya added
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I have read the rules, please add me to the list
(11-08-2020, 11:41 PM)2knots Wrote: I have read the rules, please add me to the list

Done
I've read the rules.  Sign me up please.
(11-09-2020, 02:40 AM)Jig-fisher Wrote: I've read the rules.  Sign me up please.

Your in Paul
I have read the rules and like the additions, especially teaching and enrolling new members. Please sign me up!

jack of all tackle, master of none
(11-09-2020, 04:28 PM)joatmon Wrote: I have read the rules and like the additions, especially teaching and enrolling new members.  Please sign me up!

You are added
I've read the rules, please add me to the contest.
(11-09-2020, 05:58 PM)JArner Wrote: I've read the rules, please add me to the contest.

you are in
I have read the rules, and I would like to sign up
(11-10-2020, 02:51 PM)bblake98 Wrote: I have read the rules, and I would like to sign up

got ya added
sign me up cowboy! can we use our already approved catfish bump boards for measuring or do we need to get them reapproved
(11-10-2020, 08:49 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: sign me up cowboy! can we use our already approved catfish bump boards for measuring or do we need to get them reapproved

Got ya added and your preapproved board is fine
Is there a list of approved bump boards? I have a Ketch board for kayak fishing tournaments.
(11-10-2020, 09:18 PM)JArner Wrote: Is there a list of approved bump boards? I have a Ketch board for kayak fishing tournaments.

That board is good to go
I have re-read the rules and would love to sign up, looks great Cowboy, thanks a bunch and contest on... Seen skim ice starting to form on back sloughs yesterday morning, so only a matter of cold nights now... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(11-12-2020, 01:25 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: I have re-read the rules and would love to sign up, looks great Cowboy, thanks a bunch and contest on... Seen skim ice starting to form on back sloughs yesterday morning, so only a matter of cold nights now... Later Jeff

Got ya in
I read through the rules, and I would like to sign up for this year.