Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trollmaster
Does anybody here have the trollmaster installed on your kicker motor. How do you like it. 
I’m thinking about getting one.  Thanks
Sorry, Chuck I don't know anything about the Trollmaster, but good to see a post from you.
I have one and really like it. Using the twist throttle my Merc won't hold a steady rpm, the Trollmaster holds steady and I like being able to operate the throttle from anywhere in the boat. When I'm not using it I stow the controller under a rear jump seat.
Both Ira and I have one on our boats, best thing we ever bought for making trolling easier. The more expensive models like the one liketrolling has, varies the speed and is great when trolling for kokes and eyes.
I have been using a Trollmaster for years. Can't do without, a plus for those low rpm's that's very difficult or can't achieve with just a tiller handle. 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(12-19-2020, 02:10 AM)utwalleye Wrote: Does anybody here have the trollmaster installed on your kicker motor. How do you like it. 
I’m thinking about getting one.  Thanks
Utwalleye,
I have the iTroll on my boat. I also have Hunt Mode programmed in.
My boat is in my heated shop and not covered if you would like to drop in and we can pull the cowling off for you to look at?I installed it myself on my Suzuki 9.9efi.
I am retired so as long as I am not goose hunting or fishing we could just about make any time for a visit work out.
It will only cost you your opinion of the best J-14 to use at DC!
I live in Riverton if that helps your decision.
My phone # is 801-599-2330.