Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Reservoir Yesterday!
Was on east side of Magic early Saturday morning and rods were going off after only five minutes.   All i did till one was manage bait and jawjackers for the kids.  I guess you could call me master of the bait.
...get it...ha ha.  Anyway ended up keeping 17 rainbows and 7 perch.  They lowered the lake again to work on the dam killing off a ton of fish again.  Not near as many perch as last year.  Where we fished was 25 to 30 feet deep last year, only 10 this year.  Here are a few kid pictures.   The Smiles day it all.  Happy fishing everybody![Image: 20210130-164337.jpg][Image: 20210130-100325.jpg][Image: 33038.jpg][Image: 33034.jpg][Image: 33026.jpg][Image: 33032.jpg]
Nice report and pics, thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Looks like the kids had a blast, Smiles say it all. Cool
I'm impressed by the color of those filets are they always that color at Magic? Any size to the perch?
Looks like a great day. I figured there would be a bit more water on that side, so I'm guessing be very low at the dam.