Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Catchinon!
Happy birthday to my big brother catchinon!  Craig has been a life-long mentor to me in all things outdoors and I appreciate the time and effort he invested in me and with me over many years.

Happy Birthday, Craig!

Wish Craig a happy birthday here or send him a PM.  If posting here, feel free to attach any photos you may have of Craig in action. 

[Image: image.png]
Craig with a golden trout at Echo Lake 2018

jack of all tackle, master of none
Happy Birthday Craig. 

[Image: 09-Hey-Craig-you-can-only-use-2-poles-at...47-a-m.jpg]
  2019 BFT Lincoln Beach Flotilla

[Image: 027-seconds.jpg]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Happy Birthday Craig, I need to get you and your brother out on the kokes this year in my boat, and you dialed in on your boat

[Image: craig-birthday.jpg]
[Image: 20190112-122926.jpg]

Whoops forgot to wish the young man happy birthday. In the short couple years I've known him Craig has been an example to me and my boys. Hope to have many more fishing days with ya Craig
Sorry no pictures, but Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Craig... Hope you have a great one and enjoy that new tent... I think you'll like the ice camping... later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Our personal interactions have been few, but have enjoyed your posts and our back-and-forths on the forum.  Here's a pic of our first meeting whilst you were soaking bait in the channel at Provo Harbor.
[Image: CATCHINON-NOT-CATCHIN.jpg]

Happy B-Day.  Sweet sixteen and never been missed?
Thanks, everybody. I just read this and am happy to know that you appreciate me. I especially like the pictures. I usually avoid cameras but these were nice reminders of good times.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

And a Happy name day to you from the C&C crew. We enjoyed our trip chasing goldens with you and the fish hound.

On a side note, I am going to move this thread to the off topic board. But, keep them Craig photos coming.
[Image: 20190914-110217.jpg]
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Happy Birthday, Craig!
May you always have all the conditions to realize your abilities and satisfy your ambitions: the right weather, the right bait, the right company, the right environment, the right government, and a body of water not poisoned by sewage. Smile
Wink 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG, Hope the fishing holes bless you with big Smiles.  Cool
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF