Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 2-08-2021
Soft water times are here. The north marina is open for boat launching and the east shore line going out in main body about 100yds+. Appears trolling activity can commence in this confined area or anchor down. Drove over to fishing docks and there were about 5 vehicles parked. Some fishing from docks & some on main body. Went over to south marina, launch area still socked in with ice but showing signs any day now that it will be open. There is open water at outlet to main body and up the river channel.
[Image: Willard-north-marina.jpg] [Image: Willard-south-marina.jpg]
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I heard the other day that the channel and launch area was ice free, looks like the Bay will be ice free if these warm temps continue and we get a good strong wind. Where is this located? "There is open water at outlet to main body and up the river channel."
South marina inflow river channel to the outlet of main body
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
OK, got ya, I was thinking you were talking about the outlet channel on the North side of the lake.
I was looking for that sucker hole to back my boat into the water and run my main motor. I changed the balancer on it 2mo+ ago never got a chance to finalize a maintenance run with the ice around the docks. If weather holds for a little while today I just might get that done. Its not looking good for next 10 days.
Harrisville UT
(02-09-2021, 02:42 PM)Bduck Wrote: I was looking for that sucker hole to back my boat into the water and run my main motor. I changed the balancer on it 2mo+ ago never got a chance to finalize a maintenance run with the ice around the docks. If weather holds for a little while today I just might get that done. Its not looking good for next 10 days.
SUCKER HOLE!!! That is an insult to a great body of water but good luck on your engine run.