Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Cat Contest Registration
Exclamation 
This is opening of 2021 Catfish Contest Chat thread. Please use this thread for general chat, banter, trash talk on Catfish contest.  

But keep it friendly, please Cool . 

Will put up separate posts with rules and BFT Contest Placard.  The placard will hopefully be in .jpg format for ease of downloading and printing.  

Jeff will get these threads pushed up to top of Contest Forum so they don't disappear. 

Contest to start 15 March.  Join same way as all before, (see contest rules) create your personal contest thread                                                               (example:   2021 Catfish Contest - your BFT screenname )

Good luck all you Catters ..........
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
(02-11-2021, 02:44 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: This is opening of 2021 Catfish Contest Chat thread. Please use this thread for general chat, banter, trash talk on Catfish contest.  

Will put up separate posts with rules and BFT Contest Placard.  The placard will hopefully be in .jpg format for ease of downloading and printing.  

Jeff will get these threads pushed up to top of Contest Forum so they don't disappear. 

Contest to start 15 March.  Join same way as all before, (see contest rules) create your personal contest thread                                                               (example:   2021 Catfish Contest - your BFT screenname )

Since we both started the new thread at the same time, let's use this one to register the name of all those that want to participate in the contest this year.  Please reply to this post with your team preference (north or south) and we will have you  entered for the year.  Thanks Jeff

I'd like to play for team north..... Go Bear River..... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Huh?? .... somebody mention catfish?? Shocked me right out of hibernation and I'm ready to get the boat out. No foolin' around this year, I'm getting closer every year to that 36 incher. This is the year! 
Registered and ready to go!
 BLK
Team south.
(02-11-2021, 04:39 PM)Boatloadakids Wrote: Huh?? .... somebody mention catfish?? Shocked me right out of hibernation and I'm ready to get the boat out. No foolin' around this year, I'm getting closer every year to that 36 incher. This is the year! 
 BLK
Assume you’re going for team south?
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Count me in.  Looking forward to it again. Team North.
Here Kitty Kitty !!!! I'm in Team North
There's Always Time For One More Cast
I’ve been waiting all winter for this!
Catrat reporting for team South.
Paddlingkittys here for team south
Jeff, add us to the contest again. Tin-Can & TinCansMate.

We just won't be chasing the kitties as hard this year   Cool .

P.S.  I'll add us to the score sheet.

Cool
(02-11-2021, 03:16 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 02:44 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: This is opening of 2021 Catfish Contest Chat thread. Please use this thread for general chat, banter, trash talk on Catfish contest.  

Since we both started the new thread at the same time, let's use this one to register the name of all those that want to participate in the contest this year.  Please reply to this post with your team preference (north or south) and we will have you  entered for the year.  Thanks Jeff

I'd like to play for team north..... Go Bear River..... Later Jeff
  Gotcha on the sheet

(02-11-2021, 04:39 PM)Boatloadakids Wrote: Huh?? .... somebody mention catfish?? Shocked me right out of hibernation and I'm ready to get the boat out. No foolin' around this year, I'm getting closer every year to that 36 incher. This is the year! 
 BLK
Team south.    

Gotcha Lynn

(02-11-2021, 05:51 PM)Jig-fisher Wrote: Count me in.  Looking forward to it again.  Team North.

Gotcha Paul

(02-11-2021, 06:23 PM)Ahi1953 Wrote: Here Kitty Kitty !!!! I'm in Team North

Gotcha John

(02-11-2021, 06:40 PM)Catrat Wrote: I’ve been waiting all winter for this!
Catrat reporting for team South.

Gotcha Catrat

(02-11-2021, 06:53 PM)Paddlingkittys Wrote: Paddlingkittys here for team south

Gotcha fella

Cool
Count me in for Team North!
(02-14-2021, 05:14 PM)bblake98 Wrote: Count me in for Team North!

Gotcha on the sheet

Cool
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!! I think this may be the year we put in a couple 30's if the boat runs as well as I hope. Our maybe fishful thinking....add Mooseman75, catslayer youth, djiluvfish youth, tyfighter youth, and shortstop youth. OK that is my crew and all for team south. I'm going to try and talk mama moose into it this year. Just to be sure youth is under 18 right. My 1 son turns 17 in March so this would be his last year. I just want to make sure
(02-15-2021, 10:10 AM)Mooseman75 Wrote: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!! I think this may be the year we put in a couple 30's if the boat runs as well as I hope. Our maybe fishful thinking....add Mooseman75, catslayer youth, djiluvfish youth, tyfighter youth, and shortstop youth. OK that is my crew and all for team south. I'm going to try and talk mama moose into it this year. Just to be sure youth is under 18 right. My 1 son turns 17 in March so this would be his last year. I just want to make sure

Gotcha Mooseman75  

Got catslayer, djiluvfish, tyfighter, and shortstop.  Youth is age 16 or under as of March 1, 2021. Are all of these young men still in the youth category ?

Cool
All of them but djiluvfish. He will be 17 on March 23rd. So he is on adult group.Thanks for clarifying. So 3 will be on youth this year
(02-16-2021, 04:59 AM)Mooseman75 Wrote: All of them but djiluvfish. He will be 17 on March 23rd.  So he is on adult group.Thanks for clarifying. So 3 will be on youth this year

OK. Got all on the sheet.  Mooseman75, djiluvfish on adult - Catslayer, Tyfighter, Shortstop on Youth.

Cool
Fritzfishin
Team South!
hopefully i get more than 1 entry this year! last year between all the scouting for a moose hunt and moving i didnt have much cattin time, hopefully this year is different!
I'm in for Team South.
(02-16-2021, 02:58 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Fritzfishin
Team South!
hopefully i get more than 1 entry this year! last year between all the scouting for a moose hunt and moving i didnt have much cattin time, hopefully this year is different!

Gotcha on the sheet

(02-16-2021, 03:24 PM)kentofnsl Wrote: I'm in for Team South.

Gotcha Kent

Cool
I'm in agin. South, of course.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.