Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Cat Contest Registration
Team north. I’m in.
(04-01-2021, 02:34 AM)filletedalive Wrote: Team north. I’m in.

Gotcha on the sheet. Good luck. 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Please add me to Team South. I don't know if I'll contribute any over 30" but I will get after some cats here in the Uinta Basin this summer. Thanks Ron
(04-05-2021, 07:20 PM)hookngrinin Wrote: Please add me to Team South. I don't know if I'll contribute any over 30" but I will get after some cats here in the Uinta Basin this summer. Thanks Ron

Gotcha Ron

Cool
I'm in for team South.
(04-26-2021, 09:19 PM)mjlevie Wrote: I'm in for team South.

Gotcha on the sheet.  Don't forget to set up your personal contest thread. 

Cool
The weather (wind) will be excellent Thursday and Friday this week and Monday and Wednesday next week. I'm planning on fishing UL, LB or Provo, those days. If anyone would like to join me either on my boat or in tandem, I would welcome you. You can PM me.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

[Image: 177907739-10158379330674895-409836671326334762-n.jpg]
Hello--
This is Lucy, Catchinon's great-granddaughter. I'm 4, so really it's my great-grandma Jennifer who's typing. Craig (catchinon) is putting me in this contest. Jennifer thinks I'll win.
We'll see.
[Image: how-to-draw-a-catfish-005.jpg]
(05-01-2021, 05:02 PM)LucyRaeOfSunshine Wrote: [Image: 177907739-10158379330674895-409836671326334762-n.jpg]
Hello--
This is Lucy, Catchinon's great-granddaughter. I'm 4, so really it's my great-grandma Jennifer who's typing. Craig (catchinon) is putting me in this contest. Jennifer thinks I'll win.
We'll see.
[Image: how-to-draw-a-catfish-005.jpg]

OK Lucy, got you on the sheet (Youth)  Make sure your grandpa sets you up a contest thread to post your big Catfish on. 

Cool
(02-11-2021, 02:44 PM)Is it still possible to join the Cat Contest?  My son BFT User Name: Brojos (Brody Meier) would like to join the Youth contest Team South -  he is 11 and his birthday is in Nov.  ThanksRob - "Just a Guy with a Worm"Tin-Can Wrote: This is opening of 2021 Catfish Contest Chat thread. Please use this thread for general chat, banter, trash talk on Catfish contest.  

But keep it friendly, please Cool . 

Will put up separate posts with rules and BFT Contest Placard.  The placard will hopefully be in .jpg format for ease of downloading and printing.  

Jeff will get these threads pushed up to top of Contest Forum so they don't disappear. 

Contest to start 15 March.  Join same way as all before, (see contest rules) create your personal contest thread                                                               (example:   2021 Catfish Contest - your BFT screenname )

Good luck all you Catters ..........
(05-17-2021, 04:51 AM)Justaguywaworm Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 02:44 PM)Is it still possible to join the Cat Contest?  My son BFT User Name: Brojos (Brody Meier) would like to join the Youth contest Team South -  he is 11 and his birthday is in Nov.  ThanksRob - "Just a Guy with a Worm"Tin-Can Wrote: This is opening of 2021 Catfish Contest Chat thread. Please use this thread for general chat, banter, trash talk on Catfish contest.  

But keep it friendly, please Cool . 

Will put up separate posts with rules and BFT Contest Placard.  The placard will hopefully be in .jpg format for ease of downloading and printing.  

Jeff will get these threads pushed up to top of Contest Forum so they don't disappear. 

Contest to start 15 March.  Join same way as all before, (see contest rules) create your personal contest thread                                                               (example:   2021 Catfish Contest - your BFT screenname )

Good luck all you Catters ..........

Brojos -  got you on the sheet, south team youth.  Don't forget to set up your personal contest thread.   

Cool