Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice anchor drill adapter?
Gonna give it one more chance on the ice using the big tent. Like with everything else we can't find an ice anchor drill adaptor to buy. Does anyone know where we could buy one or do you have one you could loan us for a few days? Skoal.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(03-03-2021, 03:37 PM)catchinon Wrote: Gonna give it one more chance on the ice using the big tent. Like with everything else we can't find an ice anchor drill adaptor to buy. Does anyone know where we could buy one or do you have one you could loan us for a few days? Skoal.
I have one you could use, if you can't get one closer to you, I can bring it in to my work at the University of Utah.
Hey Shawn, that would be great. When is a good time for you today or tomorrow?
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

E bay
Life is not about how to avoid the storm but rather how to dance in the rain!
Got mine at Sportsman’s. Make sure it works with your anchors. The Eskimo anchors are thicker and so some adapters (Clam) won’t work with them. Don’t ask how I know.):
Thanks all. Couldn't find any at SW or anywhere. Didn't think of eBay. But I borrowed one from Obi so we're set. Surely by next year we can find one.

Easy to make.
I'm certain you will be able to find one next fall but if not let me know and I would be willing to build you one.
Takes 15 or 20 minutes is all.
Thanks. Where do you live?