Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple transplant
You guys...YOU GUYS!!!

I got approved, and listed, to get a heart & double lung transplant.

If I survive to transplant time, and can get through the surgery and recovery well enough, I can go fishing again!
Yay!!!

Now let's just hope my pulmonary artery doesn't tear worse and burst in the meanwhile   Big Grin
It so good to hear from you, and sorry to hear of you requiring that surgery. Will include you in my prayers.
Hey Brat.  Good to hear from you.  I know I am not alone in saying we are all pullin' for ya.  Hope all goes well.  Do let us know when you come out the other side...successfully.
We'll keep you in our hearts and prayers. I only know you from your posts but you seem like a sensitve, sweet, and courageous young woman. All the best.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

That’s great news! Prayers to you that you will get this much needed transplant sooner than later and you are healthy and ready when that phone call comes in!
You get well, and if I am still well you can have a seat (the lucky one) in my boat for a chance at a big catfish. I honestly hope all goes well.

Richard J
I don't know ya. And don't need to. Your strength is so amazing that I can feel it. You got this.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Well, it was a nice thought, anyway.
More doctors and staff had another meeting to go over final stuff, and decided my weird anatomy is too complicated, and I'm so frail now, that I wouldn't recover properly.

On the bright side, this means I don't have to give up Bleu cheese, bean sprouts, and sushi!  Yay! 
(post transplant diet has quite a few restrictions)
Hang in there kiddo. Carpe diem. We still got your back.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.