Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Catfish Contest Standings
Standings 1  Sept 2021

[Image: 025-2021-Cat-Contest-Standings-1-Sep-2021.jpg]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Standings 16 Sept 2021.   I believe these are accurate as of today at 0850 a.m.   I will be out of state starting tomorrow thru the 23rd. 

[Image: 026-2021-Cat-Contest-Standings-16-Sep-2021.jpg]

Cool
New standings 24 Sept 2021

I hope everyone can see this. It uploads OK, but on my screen it shows as a fractured photo icon.  Not sure what has been happening with my system, but nothing I do fixes it, then all of a sudden, it works again. 

[Image: 027-2021-Cat-Contest-Standings-24-Sep-2021.jpg]

Cool
Cat Contest Standings 14 Oct 2021.

17 days remaining to end of contest (31 Oct 21).  

I have not seen any new postings since last month, I am guessing that with the very low water levels, the water fowl hunt, and deer and elk seasons starting, there haven't been alot of folks out chasing the Cats.  

Standings below are same as posted on Sept 24. If there are any that I have missed, please PM me.  

[Image: 028-2021-Cat-Contest-Standings-14-Oct-2021.jpg]

Cool
Hey Forest I think the cold water isn't helping the cat catching either... the cold storm has really shut things down for me... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Yep.  Nice weekend today and tomorrow. Was able to get out on Willard today. Boated 1 nice Cat, but not big enough for a bump.

Cool
One week remaining in Cat Contest (31 Oct 2021) . Water levels and weather have not been real helpful in the Cat chasing efforts, but r2u2 (Richard) was able to post a bump that moved him up a few notches. 

[Image: 029-2021-Cat-Contest-Standings-25-Oct-2021.jpg]

Cool
Counting today, 29 Oct, only 3 days remaining in Cat Contest. Contest fish must be caught by midnight 31 Oct, and must be posted no later than midnight 1 Nov. 

All Cat Contest score sheets will be returned to Jeff on 2 Nov [b]for final tabulation. [/b]

[Image: 030-2021-Cat-Contest-Standings-29-Oct-2021.jpg]

Cool
CATFISH CONTEST 2021  CLOSED

ALL ENTRIES SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED BY NLT MIDNIGHT 1 NOV. 

Cool
Congratulations bblake98. great going to all. Hope to see you next year.
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Well, I'm slow, sorry had a busy day yesterday. But I have confirmed Forest's results are accurate per what i had been keeping track of as well. So Forest will post the official final score board for 2021. It was an incredible year with a new record high score for our contest at 97.5 points that's a full inch bigger than last years previous tied top season. Congratulation Bryton (bblake98) for team North... our 2021 Champion and new holder of the prestigious BFT Catfish Contest Trophy.... (Lynn I'll have to make arrangements to pick that up so I can get the new dog tag attached. ) Anyway we have split this year with the champ on the north, but team south by 2 points wins the top ten title again this year. Our top rod on the south this year was Jim (Piscophilic) followed closely by the dynamic duo Richard and Vi.... Paul for team north was right in that group followed by John and the catchup kids Craig and Brett that came from the very back and ended up top ten... Lynn and Sharksugar was also top ten... Our youth winner this year was IguanascanFish... and I think that pretty well wraps up the award categories... Not sure what we have for prizes this year, other than the overall trophy... We'll see if we can round up a little something, but sorry it won't be like some years past.. Anyway thanks so much for your interest and hours of dedicated cat chasing, hope you have had an enjoyable season wrastling with the monsters... Thanks for keeping the interest going so the contest stays fun and successful... I know I've caught a lot bigger fish because of the contest and you guys pushing me to keep trying... Thanks all...Later Jeff
2021 Catfish Contest Standings  FINAL 

Congrats to all the winners.  

[Image: 031-2021-Cat-Contest-Standings-FINAL-2-Nov-2021.jpg]

Cool
Congratualtions to bblake98 for a great finish and new high score. It has been a fun year and thanks to all who helped keep this event going.
Prize delivered to blake98.
Thanks Rocky we sure appreciate you doing this for us. Jeff
For anyone interested, this was the prize...

[Image: KKreel.jpg]
Very nice, now he will really cast out a long ways... Later J