Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.J. fishing
I was up hunting snow geese last week near CJ. in my old stomping grounds, swung by C.J. in the narrows and couldn't believe how many boats were fishing the narrows for crappie, I have never seen that much congestion in one place especially for a week day. I think you could almost step from one boat to another. Snow goose hunting was pretty slow I think all the boat traffic was keeping the geese off the res.

[Image: Snow-geese-near-C-J-Strike-Mar-2021.jpg]
Nice, I saw a ton west of Pocatello the other day, pretty cool to see that many geese.
Ever since this virus started last year we have been seeing huge numbers of people out fishing during the week in Utah, so it's not surprising the same thing in happening in Idaho. I hoped those big numbers of fisherman, we saw last year, would be lower this year but your report does not make me think that will be the case. Sad
Nice S geese, too bad it was so slow, you should have brought along a fishing pole Wink.
Yep, I think more people have flexible schedules as they are still working from home, so have more time to get out. Probably 10 people where I was yesterday.