Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad Day
Cleaned up the ice gear and put it away today. Have to go through my soft water gear and make sure it's ready to go now.
(03-17-2021, 10:15 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Cleaned up the ice gear and put it away today. Have to go through my soft water gear and make sure it's ready to go now.
Yep, it's that time of the year, put mine away last week. We are up here in Idaho this week, figured I wouldn't need it while we are visiting our kids.
Yes, it is, I could squeeze a couple weeks more out of it, but don't have the time or money. Hell you could've run up to Cascade and tried to best the new record.
(03-18-2021, 12:54 AM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Yes, it is, I could squeeze a couple weeks more out of it, but don't have the time or money. Hell you could've run up to Cascade and tried to best the new record.
I could have, if this wasn't a working visit. Been doing electrical work all week, plumbing work tomorrow. Sad
Dam, that don't sound like fun. Have a bunch of it myself to do soon, but taking a ride up the road tomorrow, weather permitting.
(03-18-2021, 01:45 AM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Dam, that don't sound like fun. Have a bunch of it myself to do soon, but taking a ride up the road tomorrow, weather permitting.
Does that ride up the road involve any fishing? I guess the ice is all off on Oakley by now?
I was going to start getting mine out and boat in for service this week, but that all got put on hold Monday.  I hit the ER in hospital and got diagnosed with double pneumonia and the Lovely COVID at the same time. This is on top of the pulmonary fibrosis that I came down with this past fall to top it off and on oxygen now to boot Sad  .So I sit home trying to get one of the 10 mac trucks off me so I can at least feel like getting up and moving around.  So, I guess I just sit n wait and hope I can get going in next couple weeks Sad

I'd love to be even doing electrical and plumbing if i could but that's not even a faint thought, lol. Good luck everyone.
(03-18-2021, 01:17 PM)duksnfish Wrote: I was going to start getting mine out and boat in for service this week, but that all got put on hold Monday.  I hit the ER in hospital and got diagnosed with double pneumonia and the Lovely COVID at the same time. This is on top of the pulmonary fibrosis that I came down with this past fall to top it off and on oxygen now to boot Sad  .So I sit home trying to get one of the 10 mac trucks off me so I can at least feel like getting up and moving around.  So, I guess I just sit n wait and hope I can get going in next couple weeks Sad

I'd love to be even doing electrical and plumbing if i could but that's not even a faint thought, lol. Good luck everyone.
Sorry to hear of your diagnoses, that's a tough thing to get both pneumonia and C19 on top of fibrosis, prayers to you for a speedy recovery.
(03-18-2021, 01:17 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 01:45 AM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Dam, that don't sound like fun. Have a bunch of it myself to do soon, but taking a ride up the road tomorrow, weather permitting.
Does that ride up the road involve any fishing? I guess the ice is all off on Oakley by now 
I'm guessing it is, I'm sure it didn't really freeze this year. I did see a boat go by the house yesterday. We'll probably drown a few worms.

(03-18-2021, 01:30 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 01:17 PM)duksnfish Wrote: I was going to start getting mine out and boat in for service this week, but that all got put on hold Monday.  I hit the ER in hospital and got diagnosed with double pneumonia and the Lovely COVID at the same time. This is on top of the pulmonary fibrosis that I came down with this past fall to top it off and on oxygen now to boot Sad  .So I sit home trying to get one of the 10 mac trucks off me so I can at least feel like getting up and moving around.  So, I guess I just sit n wait and hope I can get going in next couple weeks Sad

Sorry to hear of your diagnoses, that's a tough thing to get both pneumonia and C19 on top of fibrosis, prayers to you for a speedy recovery.
Sorry to hear about that, hope you can get over it quick.
Thanks everyone, now, go out there and get your line wet for me and enjoy it for a while.  These warmer temps are gonna take ice of quick so get ready for the start Smile