Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lottery
Music 
FYI-For those who play the power ball in the Idaho lottery. The power ball lottery is ending in Idaho as of May 1. It is going international for the reason Idaho is terminating it. The mega millions will still be carried in Idaho.
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Actually it'll end in August.
(03-19-2021, 12:39 AM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Actually it'll end in August.
Thanks for the correction, I was hearing it differently. 
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Thats when it was due to be renewed by the legislature, but since it went international they didn't renew it, stores however might get rid of it sooner.
I've always played the power ball no matter what state I would purchase in. My wife also wants the dream chance which she likes scratch off tickets too. I have contributed more than I can say got back in return. Now that its going international I can't see contributing to another country's wealth. Mega Millions is the other option but it's even harder to win.  
Harrisville UT
Yea, that's why Idaho is getting rid of it. Still quite a few games to play though, none will get as big as power ball.