Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Report
[Image: 54-B3-AD99-E5-D1-497-F-9-EFD-1690-C37-CF52-F.jpg]Fished bear lake for two days and enjoyed the trip.  The fishing was a little slow but we caught a few nice fish. Only one lake trout but fairly nice one. We tried trolling a little but could not figure out the right combination. We did better jigging with no specific color outperforming any other. Tipping them with a small piece of Cisco or a minnow worked best. Did not mark a ton of fish around the rock pile but caught a few there. Also caught fish on the east side in a little deeper water.
By chance a photo of that laker? They sure are pretty fish out of the Bear.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(03-23-2021, 02:59 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: By chance a photo of that laker? They sure are pretty fish out of the Bear.
I added a pic of the Lake Trout
Thanks for the report, I hope to get back over to BL now I'm getting my boat in a more trustworthy state again... Really enjoy catching fish over there, even if they take some work to catch them... Thanks again for the report... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!