Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Fart in CA
Howdy ho!!!

I'm planning fishing a number of small reservoirs in Nevada. Catnip reservoir and if I can get there, Knott Creek Reservoir.

I only have a pretty much bone stock S10, will I be able to get the Knot Creek Reservoir? If I can't get there, I'll go to Boulder Reservoir, south of Catnip. I'll becoming across 299 from CA onto NV8.

Knott Creek sounds like trout fishing paradise. Sure hope I can get there.

ME: old fart, 67, being forced to accept the limitations of my age. Lifelong trout fisherman. From planter trout in the Bay Area, to wild, Western Slope Cutts in Moose Creek, ID, to the Flathead river in Montana and the Truckee and Walker rivers in California. Eagle lake, many others.

Hope you folks can help me out...Pete
Welcome to the site Pete, I can't help you but maybe someone on our Nevada board can. I'll copy your post to that board, hopefully you will get a response.
WH2
I echo Our Admins welcome. So many good people on the site. I am sure someone will have some thoughs to offer. Unfortunately, not me. Have not had the pleasure of visiting these lakes, but sure can't wait to hear your report and add them to my list to visit. Welcome again and safe travels with tons of tight lines
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew