Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign me up
Please sign me up for the 2021 catfish contest for Team North.  Thanks.  My grandson who just signed up today as IguanasCanCatfish! will be fishing with me.  Please sign him up for the Youth contest for Team North.  Thank You!
Bigger Bait
(04-05-2021, 02:54 AM)BiggerBait Wrote: Please sign me up for the 2021 catfish contest for Team North.  Thanks.  My grandson who just signed up today as IguanasCanCatfish! will be fishing with me.  Please sign him up for the Youth contest for Team North.  Thank You!
Bigger Bait

BiggerBait,  I sent you a PM with tips to create your Cat Contest thread .  The 2 contest threads for you and your grandson should[b] [/b] read like this:

2021 Catfish Contest - BiggerBait   

2021  Catfish Contest - IguanasCanCatfish!

They both should be entered in the  Utah Fishing Forum / Utah Contests  https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdis...hp?fid=100  
 under individual threads that you then reply to when you post contest fish.  
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
If you don't mind, I can edit this post so it will work for you as one to post your fish on? Let me know and I'll do it.. Thanks Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(04-07-2021, 01:55 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: If you don't mind, I can edit this post so it will work for you as one to post your fish on?  Let me know and I'll do it.. Thanks Jeff

Just below this post, there is the one for his grandson 

IguanasCanCatfish!    

It needs to be corrected also. If you can do BiggerBait, do this one also. 

Cool
I will do if it is okay with them... I think I can just edit it so it has the correct title and then they can use it to post to... But I don't want to do it if they aren't okay with the edit... Jeff
 I sent you both PM's with instructions on how and where to create your personal contest threads.  That's where you should be posting your Catfish. 

NEW MEMBER      This one should be changed to read:  2021 Catfish Contest -IguanasCanCatfish!
IguanasCanCatfish! 

Sign me up                   This one should be changed to read:  2021 Catfish Contest - BiggerBait
BiggerBait     

I'm not sure I can post for score the Cat that your grandson caught last Friday. The placard isn't in the same photo as the fish as the rules require.  
He posted it to the Cat Chat thread, and it should b e under his individual contest thread as shown above.

You need to correct yours also.  

Cool
Forest the corner of the placard is visible and for a first timer let’s give them credit. Thanks Jeff