Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho GH 2021
I'm up here in Idaho this week and thought I'd take some pics of what is above ground already, the DIL never pulled the eggplant from last year, so it is producing already.
[Image: 2021-GH-eggplant.jpg]

Here is a couple of pics of the potatoes she planted this year, one set is purple potatoes the other is just plain old russets, you can't really tell by what is above ground but they are growing well.
[Image: 2021-GH-purple-pots.jpg]

[Image: 2021-GH-russet-pots.jpg]

This next pic is chives plant that I got from Jil.

[Image: 2021-GH-chives.jpg]

Last but not least, some squash plants that just come out of the ground earlier this week:
[Image: 20210417-134952.jpg]

She hasn't planted the rest of the GH boxes but they are working on it. I'll keep this thread active and give updates once a month or so.
Looks like a pretty good start on everything.
(04-18-2021, 12:56 AM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Looks like a pretty good start on everything.
Thanks Lyle,
It was crazy hot in there today, 117 degrees but that is with the doors closed.
Wow, that works great, I'm assuming there are some vents for it.
(04-18-2021, 01:39 AM)meancuznalfyethe Wrote: Wow, that works great, I'm assuming there are some vents for it.
No, not really, the ends are not totally sealed tight but there is no vent in the GH. I'll have to see if the pics I posted from last year are still on this board, if not I'll take some more pics tomorrow.
I was hoping the Green house would look better this month but our DIL decided to leave the GH doors open for the last month and that did not work out so well. Built a few outdoor grow boxes, so I'll included that pic as well.

[Image: Idaho-grow-boxes-outside.jpg]

[Image: Idaho-green-house-may-2021.jpg]