Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another old Fart
Hi Guys,
My name is Jeff. I am 71 and still kicking. Have been fishing since...forever. My passion is fly fishing and I have caught everything from a bluegill to a marlin on flies. But I don't restrict myself to only fly fishing. I use whatever the conditions dictate.
Spent my youth in Washington state where I mostly fished for steelhead and salmon. Moved to California, Bay area, in 1981 and continued with those two fish mainly, although made trips out of state to fish for big trout. Also to Mexico for sail fish, marlin, dorado, rooster fish and marlin.

This past year has been rough, had to take treatments for two types of Cancer, Tonsil and Lymphoma. I am on the mend and desparately need to get out. Living in SoCal now, Temecula so surf fishing seems to be logical choice. If any of you wouldn't mind me tagging long with you, I'd sure welcome a buddy or two to fish with. [Image: 30lber.jpg]
Welcome to the site Jeff. Sounds like you are quite the fisherman, sorry to hear about your health issues. We don't have much activity on our Cal board but that would be the best place to ask your question about looking for a fishing buddy. 
https://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/foru...php?fid=13