Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Grand Slam Contest - Current Standings
As I have it this morning Monday May 10th - AHI1953 takes the lead at seven species caught. The contest is still open for other to join the fun with a nice ultralight rod as the prize

Attached Files Image(s)

Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Just a little update on the Grandslam challenge as of 5/27 (i will try to upload the score sheet next week)

Jigfisher is leading the pack with 11 species caught
Ahi1953 is second with 10
2knots is third with 9

The rest of the group is sitting in the 3-6 range

Cowboy-pirate has yet to enter a report, not sure what is up with him ;0

(Late edit by the cowboy) - he says that Cookie keeps him busy tying knots and baiting hooks so he cant actually cast his pole in the water
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Here is an update - please check your listings to see if I missed any

Paul has retaken the lead

[Image: Score-Update.jpg]
Been a bit but as an update

Paul 17
John 12
Jeff 10

I better take Cookie to go get the ultralight prize - we are getting close to the end
Update attached

Attached Files
.xlsx   Fishing Grandslam.xlsx (Size: 21.94 KB / Downloads: 11)
All entries are caught up (Paul) jigfisher is still in the lead - we wrap up on the 21st.

scores are

Jigfisher 19
Ahi1953 12
Hookingrinin 11
Skunkedagain 10
bblake 9
2knots 9
butters 5