Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s see your Flags
With our country’s birthday just around the corner, I thought I’d share a picture of our Flag. Love this country and LOVE THIS FLAG!!!! No kneeling BS in our little town. 
[Image: 7510-E52-D-CAE2-48-F6-956-D-A23-DE562-D143.jpg]
Proudly on display

[Image: OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg]

[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
These are  the Flags I had at my home in Clinton.  I also love this Nation and the Flag that represents it. 

[Image: IMG-0023.jpg]

But in 2015 I sold the property in Clinton, and moved into an apartment with nowhere to properly display a Flag.

I gave the flag pole to my son who lived in N. Ogden at the time. 

[Image: 041-29-May-2016.jpg]

I do still raise my Flag when on my boat.

[Image: 032-windy-day.jpg]

"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Out my front window in Henefer and my front porch. Yard is ready for the Stephens Mob to assemble and for me to kick off our 50 dance party for all dads grand and great grand kids.

It was one of Moms favorite holidays,so I work hard to keep it

[Image: 20210701-144002.jpg]

[Image: 20210701-152749.jpg]
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
We love our lighted 2-flag pole. Best of the better things we ever bought at a Sportsmans Expo event. 

[Image: our-flags.jpg]
(07-03-2021, 03:26 PM)jjannie Wrote: We love our lighted 2-flag pole. Best of the better things we ever bought at a Sportsmans Expo event. 

[Image: our-flags.jpg]

Love  the "Support the Blue" 

Cool
Not as impressive as some of you but it is what I have.

[Image: flag.jpg]
Curt, it isn't the size that is important. What's important is the honor rendered.  Thanks

Cool
(07-03-2021, 08:32 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Curt, it isn't the size that is important. What's important is the honor rendered.  Thanks

Perfectly said TC, we agree!
Any American flag proudly flown is just fine in my book. The way this country is headed, I only wonder how long we will be able to do it. Thanks for all the pics. Happy to know I’m not alone
My front dive.

[Image: 1-EA6-B2-D6-C348-4-C7-D-8654-3-A3704-A49-AC2.png]
[Image: IMG-1555.jpg]

I got these beauties online. Made of Enameled steel, I can use magnets and move them any where on my home's steel siding. 
[Image: IMG-1428.jpg]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
Across the street.

Next door.

My front yard.

Bryce Lowder
I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to.
(08-28-2021, 07:13 PM)BRL1 Wrote: Across the street.

Next door.

My front yard.

Semper Fi  Bryce

Found this one while looking thru old album. 

My oldest son active duty USAF Security Forces while home on mid rote from Korea 1996, and 3 years after my retirement from USAF.  
Our front yard in Valdosta Georgia  

[Image: 045-Kevin-and-Dad-1996.jpg]

Cool
My flag has been at half staff since the recent 13 American soldiers fell in Afghanistan this past week.

I was in Costco 1 day last year wearing my Vietnam Veteran Era hat when approached by a Vietnam Vet. He passed onto me a small plastic ziplock bag with a star in it and a short story about the star.

[Image: American-Flag-Star.jpg]
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF