Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's What's for Dinner
Big Grin 
Bought this cowboy ribeye, cooked on my charcoal grill with some apple smoke wood. I tried to claim it all to myself but wife bribed me with some side fixins, bake potato, asparagus spears, macoroni  salad, deviled eggs, sooooo she wins. Even my little buddy was licking his chomps.
CHEERS, here's to a hearty meal.  Big Grin

[Image: IMG-1633.jpg] Cowboy Ribeye

[Image: IMG-1634.jpg] Apple smoke

[Image: IMG-1635.jpg] 

[Image: IMG-1636.jpg] My little buddy's reward

[Image: IMG-1640.jpg] Moved to yard for added comfort while taking care of business

[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Looks great, we had those last week soooo good
I would have also been happy with the bone.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I have smoked a ribeye roast a few times that has the bone in. I would give the wife choice cut of any part of the roast but I would separate the bones and make it a meal for myself. Of coarse my little buddy would give me that "you gonna share" look with me.
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Nice, love to smoke meat, do a couple meals a week on my smoker.
Leftovers more than enough breakfast too. Steak, eggs, hashbrowns, toast or a pancake, juice & coffee  Big Grin
Harrisville UT
Ya done good Bubba!
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(08-08-2021, 03:01 AM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Nice, love to smoke meat, do a couple meals a week on my smoker.

Just leave the meat out on one of these hot smoky days and it will cook with California style smoke. I'd post a picture, but you can hardly see it with all the smoke.
Lol, never thought of that, maybe I wasted money on my smoker.