Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum
Hello everyone, I am located in the St. Claire, Michigan area. Avid fishermen for both salmon and walleye, looking to get into catfishing. I also run a boat accessories e-commerce platform that I'm sure you all will hear about soon Smile

Glad to be here!
(08-09-2021, 04:50 PM)ericbarbwire Wrote: Hello everyone, I am located in the St. Claire, Michigan area. Avid fishermen for both salmon and walleye, looking to get into catfishing. I also run a boat accessories e-commerce platform that I'm sure you all will hear about soon Smile

Glad to be here!

Welcome again Eric, we have a few members on the Utah board that are from Michigan and Walleye and Salmon are one of my favorites to eat, lots of us fish for Cats.
(08-09-2021, 05:18 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 04:50 PM)ericbarbwire Wrote: Hello everyone, I am located in the St. Claire, Michigan area. Avid fishermen for both salmon and walleye, looking to get into catfishing. I also run a boat accessories e-commerce platform that I'm sure you all will hear about soon Smile

Glad to be here!

Welcome again Eric, we have a few members on the Utah board that are from Michigan and Walleye and Salmon are one of my favorites to eat, lots of us fish for Cats.

Hey thank you Wiper! That's awesome, walleye tastes delicious and we have a lot of activity going on in the salmon season right now as well!