Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob N.E. Kansas, lake Perry
Noob  in northeast Kansas who's purchased a fish ski project boat, since I enjoy fixing and repairing things BUT ( why didn't I see this one coming?) this project has become a "free puppy" lol

"I used to have money, now I have a boat" lol "a boat is a hole in the water you fill with money" lol  "happiest day on the water is when you buy your boat" and the "second happiest day is when you sell it" LOL ?

since I'm in no hurry to finish this project and since it's being done on a budget when I have extra spending money a piece at a time, like the Johnny Cash Car Song, I'm always keeping an eye out for fishing gear at garage sales and that sort of venue.

Yesterday for the yard sale and purchased bullet-type minnow trap of the common sort, with a Twist:  this one came sitting inside a frame which seller informed me was to keep trap held in place.

I've never seen a frame like that for a minnow trap before & haven't found any pictures like it on Google either.  I'm curious if anyone else has ever seen one of these minnow trap frames, or has any notion of how it is supposed to be used with the minnow trap? idk?
Welcome to the site Nimblebee, you do know what boat stands for don't you? BOAT= Break Out Another Thousand, lol but we have all been there, so we can understand what you are dealing with.
As far as the minnow trap holder, I have never heard of such a setup like that, most of us just put a rock or some other type of weight in our traps or no weight at all. If you could post a picture of it, we might be able to help you answer your question. Here is the procedure for adding pics to your post:
1. First you need to have your cursor below your typed post.
2. Right below where you type your post you will see, "Add image to post", click on that box.
3. A new box will open and you will see, "browse from your computer", click that and it should open up the pics in your device.
4. Click on the pic you want to add, then on the bottom you will see open, click that button.
5. A new box will open and the pic you selected will be in it, then just click on the "upload" button and your pic should appear in your post.