Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only One Way to Know For Sure
When you hear a rumor about fish or game in an unusual place, if you are like me, you have to go look. I can't help myself, I just have to see for myself. Sometimes it leads to a bounty and sometimes it leads nowhere, but it's always better to find out first hand. Come along on this latest adventure if you are the curious type. Just don't make the mistake of taking any of my videos too serious. I'm just out for a good time and fun.
Well done...tks for sharing your adventure....
(08-25-2021, 07:43 PM)Big Sky Wrote: When you hear a rumor about fish or game in an unusual place, if you are like me, you have to go look. I can't help myself, I just have to see for myself. Sometimes it leads to a bounty and sometimes it leads nowhere, but it's always better to find out first hand. Come along on this latest adventure if you are the curious type. Just don't make the mistake of taking any of my videos too serious. I'm just out for a good time and fun.

Poke around in the foliage and riprap in the ponds below.
The geologist in me loves anything to do with caves and mines. Fun stuff. I did move the thread to the off topics board as it seemed to fit better there.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Follow up - my wife thinks I am much easier to keep track off when my shoes are tied together- was that your plan?
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(08-26-2021, 03:08 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Follow up - my wife thinks I am much easier to keep track off when my shoes are tied together- was that your plan?

I'll plead the 5th.