Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Provo Marina launch
Got the season pass this morning then launched and headed for the depths. Second fish, 32"
[Image: 32-inch-Catfish-22-Sept-2021.jpg]

[Image: 32inch-catfish-22-Sept-2021-2.jpg]

We didn't catch a bunch but most were pretty good fish, a couple not so good.

Beautiful day to be on the water, wish we could have stayed longer.

My first plan for the morning was to go to LB and wade out to the end of the ramp and drive a couple T post at each corner so I would know where to stop the trailer, then thought it wouldn't matter; it wouldn't change the water depth in the channel. Put that thought to bed and headed to Provo.

rj
And that 32" cat proved you right. Reeling cats beats pounding posts anyday.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Great fish Richard. I'm still jealous of all the great fish you are catching. The cleaning company took my life jackets so I can't go if I wanted to. So I'm SOL I guess for a while till I get my house done.
(09-25-2021, 07:17 AM)Mooseman75 Wrote: Great fish Richard. I'm still jealous of all the great fish you are catching. The cleaning company took my life jackets so I can't go if I wanted to. So I'm SOL I guess for a while till I get my house done.

Justin, if it's life jackets you need to get you out, let me know. I have some type 3 in new condition that I would be happy to let you have.

rj
(09-27-2021, 02:03 AM)r2u2 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 07:17 AM)Mooseman75 Wrote: Great fish Richard. I'm still jealous of all the great fish you are catching. The cleaning company took my life jackets so I can't go if I wanted to. So I'm SOL I guess for a while till I get my house done.

Justin, if it's life jackets you need to get you out, let me know. I have some type 3 in new condition that I would be happy to let you have.

rj

Richard if I get a chance soon to get out between baseball now as my son's team is in state tournament and we are starting to paint in my house I may take you up on your offer. I'll let you know though. I have your number, I call you if I needed them. Thank you so much for the offer