Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish
Have enjoyed Wa. Salmon, Steelhead, and sturgeon for years but can anyone suggest possible catfishing locations in sw Wa. thanks Good luck and keep fishing<br><br>
Dont pass up the Columbia River and some of the slough's.<br>I'd think the area up by the Dam's would be best. A long ways away from Salt water.<br>Put your Mud Bug trap down before you go after the Catfish and get two bounties for one effort.<br>I havent fished up here for years, so you might check the Regs for which Cat's you can have. Also on the Mud Bugs.<br><br>Where's this treaty that gives the State of Alaska back to the Natives????
I fish the mighty Columbia often from the Bonneville Dam to the mouth . Sturgeon is the big bottom dweller here, and walleyes too. I'm told that channels and browns are available in the eastern regions of our state on the columbia, but thats 300 miles from here. Am lookin for something much closer. Thanks for the input anyway Thudpucker. And your right about the mudbugs....YUM YUM YUM!!! is all I can say!<br><br>Happy Hookin<br>Gamaktsu &lt;*(((&gt;{<br>