Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat mechanic
Looking for a good and dependable mechanic in Utah county .
(09-27-2021, 04:25 AM)ocean Wrote: Looking for a good and dependable mechanic in Utah county .

I go to Utah Marine, his name is Dave, I dont have any complaints,  whats up with your motor.
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Mike, is that the place near where you work? What is a good hourly rate?
Ocean, were you looking for a shop or an individual? If you find a good one please let me know.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(09-27-2021, 04:25 AM)ocean Wrote: Looking for a good and dependable mechanic in Utah county .

I usually do my own work, but on occasion, I use Premier Marine in Lindon when I’m too lazy to do it myself.
I had to call in sick so I could go to Lake Powell!
(09-29-2021, 02:33 PM)catchinon Wrote: Mike, is that the place near where you work? What is a good hourly rate?
Ocean, were you looking for a shop or an individual? If you find a good one please let me know.

I just got used boat and I need to make sure the engine is in good shape . I need it checked out to see if it needs any repairs along with the 3 trolling engines I bought ..

(09-29-2021, 02:33 PM)catchinon Wrote: Mike, is that the place near where you work? What is a good hourly rate?

Looking for either as long as it's a good mechanic that's dependable.
Not sure what the hourly rate is , im sure its comparable, Ya its just north of where I work, between the 2 Springville exits. I dont have any complaints for the little work I have had done there,
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
I think that's the place that Mooseman has gone to. He didn't have any complaints.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.