Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
learn how to bottom fish, fishing is fun
maybe one of these days I will be as good as Kent, but I'm getting old so there may not be enough time  left in my old bones.

but I keep learning 
I made this It helps the learning curve ,           plus I saw snow in Idaho I think they got a lot more rain than we did.
any way fun times fishing and catching,   but the drive is not to fun in the rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcYfMME...el=RobertG
(10-10-2021, 08:39 AM)liketrolling Wrote: maybe one of these days I will be as good as Kent, but I'm getting old so there may not be enough time  left in my old bones.

but I keep learning 
I made this It helps the learning curve ,           plus I saw snow in Idaho I think they got a lot more rain than we did.
any way fun times fishing and catching,   but the drive is not to fun in the rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcYfMME...el=RobertG

Awesome Video Robert, great the way you explained the whole thing. How many did you catch on this trip?
Great footage. Was that gopro footage or a line style camera?
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(10-12-2021, 06:28 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Great footage. Was that gopro footage or a line style camera?

the name is  GoFish Cam   cost $199.  it is a in line HD camera there is a chance I will lose it some day.
the bad thing is the battery last 1 1/2 to 2 hours and less if you turn on the light, I have never used it for lake trout down 100 feet where there is no light .   but some day I will.    In this video I had it set for 1920X1080 60 fps  and had the light on. we had  all clouds and it was dark some rain.  when we left it was raining hard.  Friday the first hour  we did not get a bit then is was fish on all the time we got 8 before we had to get out of the rain about 1 O'clock.  they were 4 feet to 7 1/2 feet long  most were 5 to 6 feet.
I still have not looked at all of the recording I have that day.   
I think what I have learned is worth the cost.   and you guys can learn from me to.

[Image: Go-Fish-Cam.jpg]