Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall Gathering Survey
So if we were to plan a fall get together similar to years past at a restaurant and handed out some awards and talked fishing would anyone come?  We realize COVID is still a major concern, but also note you can go out to eat in many restaurants these days. What’s your opinion? Thanks J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Jeff, probably won't be attending if one is scheduled.  I'll pass all the contest spread sheets back to you on 1 Nov so you validate them all.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
I'm interested.
I'm out
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I ain't a-skeered. I'll go.
Depends on when it is scheduled,I'm still in the middle of a house remodel but I would come support of i can make it and depending on when it is and if I can I would have my rowdy mooselings....
Thanks for the replies, we'll watch and see if our interest level continues to increase we'll look for a date and location... I expect it will be around November 12th or we can do mid-week if that is better for folks? What do you think... I'll need long enough to get a new dog tag for the trophy, or I could catch up later if there is sufficient reason to do it sooner... Thanks Jeff
Jeff, I'm conflicted. I would love to get together. However, I don't think people are taking the threat of the Delta variant seriously enough. So count me as a big maybe. But I do think that we ought to plan a Flotilla in the spring; better to cancel it if we have to than leave it too long to come up with a plan.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

We probably would but sure understand the hesitation and respect that
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I'm the same as you guys, but doesn't seem like a lot of interest yet, we'll keep watching it... J