Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veterans' Day
If you have ever served, no matter when, in which service, or for how long, you are my brothers and sisters. You raised your hand and pledged your life to protect and defend your country. Know that no matter how loudly others may bray their support for the USA, they have done nothing to actually defend it. You have. You are the honorable one percenters.

Nothing makes me prouder than to be among you and I salute you all. 

Remember one more thing: our work is never done.
Rocky, I must echo your sentiments, and for as far as I'm concerned, my oath of enlistment has NO expiration date.

[Image: 034-Veterans-Day-We-Remember.jpg]

To ALL those that have served, or are currently              serving,  THANK YOU.  
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Thanks Rocky and Forest, I too echo your comments. Had something pretty awesome happen to me yesterday. My Sister was visiting us and she wanted to take me out to dinner last night before she left today. We went to Applebee's, I was wearing my vet's cap and someone must have noticed, so when my sister went to pay, that person paid our bill, they did not want any reconnation but it sure made my day. Thanks to everyone that feels the way that person did by supporting vets the way he or she did, it made me proud to be a vet. Then this morning as we took my sister to the airport, there was a vet standing at one of the overpasses on Legacy highway, holding a US flag, when we honked at him and waved, he saluated us, it was another proud moment. Even with all that is going on in the USA, these two events made me proud to be an American.