Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021/2022 Ice Fishing Challenge Standings
Awesome thanks, I was just curious to the details was all! And you answered what I was Confused about perfectly.
Another fun Ice Fishing Challenge has come to an end! It's been a lot of fun. Here are the FINAL STANDINGS. Thank you everyone for your participation. 

A big congratulations to joatmon as our overall winner of the 2021/2022 Utah Ice Fishing Challenge. He also posted 12 species. The most of all contestants. 

catchinon and Wiperslayer1 tied for second and SkunkedAgain came in at a very close third/fourth. 

Winners by category are as follows:
Panfish - SkunkedAgain with a 13" Black crappie
Trout/Salmon - Fritzfishn with a 22.5" Brown trout
Bass - Fritzfishin with an 18" Largemouth bass
Predators - Joatmon with a 22" Lake trout
Others - Wiperslayer1 with a 27" Channel catfish

Winners of special Donated Prizes are:
Wiperslayer1 for Longest Channel Cat - (donated by Fritzfishin)
Wiperslayer1 for First fish over 20" - a Jaw jacker (anonymous donation)
A big welcome and congratulations to LucyRaeOfSunshine, our newcomer - Ugly Stik GX2 Ice Combo (anonymous donation)

Attached Files Image(s)

Ron, Thank you so much for putting on a great contest.... I sure had a lot of fun this year, I used the contest to send me to lots more places than i would have fished otherwise... Got to fish with more BFT'ers this year than ever and I even fished Idaho a handful of times... Too bad I couldn't enter the Idaho fish.... Anyway thank you so much for all you have done to make this happen.... We even got some good ice once it finally froze this year... Thanks again, and congrats to Bret, Craig and Ira... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!