Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Count your blessings
Today 12/28/2021 is the 20th anniversary for my wife and me. We have had a couple major hiccups we got through to get here that don't need to be shared but today I feel as we are closer now than we were when we're first married. See recently made it through a small house fire that didn't burn much but the smoke made its way through the house causing damage. We were displaced living in a rented condo in another city for 5 months while we worked as a family remodeling our house. The only thing hired out was replacing the carpet but we did the LVP flooring room watching YouTube, I've done drywall and painting. I replaced subfloor that was rotted. It was all done as a family and my kids learned lessons. Through the whole ordeal we were so blessed. My kids were home alone on the day of fire and my 10 year old knew what to do and got got his handicapped brother and his 9 yr old brother out and called 911 at the neighbors house. Again blessed I could go on but I will finish with the a happy day is when you can take the final payment into the bank on your boat and pay it off. Great anniversary present I say