Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preston Area
Heard a few of the lakes in the Preston area have ice. I love to get on Twin Lakes, anybody have a report on the ice there? Thanks in advance and pm’s welcome.
2-4 inches depending on where you went as of the end of last week, probably a bit more now.
(12-29-2021, 09:19 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: 2-4 inches depending on where you went as of the end of last week, probably a bit more now.

Thank you very much!
(12-29-2021, 02:41 AM)theflycache Wrote: Heard a few of the lakes in the Preston area have ice. I love to get on Twin Lakes, anybody have a report on the ice there? Thanks in advance and pm’s welcome.

Randy and I are going to give it a try in the morning and keep Devils Creek as a back up plan.
Awesome hope it’s good to you. I probably won’t be able to get up there now until next week.
I came over Malad pass yesterday on my way back from Farmington and man it was tricky with snow on road, windy and slick. I didnt see many on Devils creek yesterday,but going down on Wednesday, there were a lot of rigs in the parking lot at the trailer site and a few on the far side of the reservoir. It still wasnt best weather and with what is forecasted Randy, dress warm and good luck if you head there.