Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Weather
Dam weather, I know we need the moisture, but tired of digging my driveway out every day, could use a break. Glad we have good neighbors that help us out.

[Image: 4810.jpg]

[Image: 4816.jpg]

[Image: 4817.jpg]
That is some serious snow. Where do you live?
Oakley, Idaho, been like that every day, haven't been home in a couple days cause of the weather, schools are closed still, be nice to get some nicer weather for a bit.
(01-05-2022, 04:28 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Oakley, Idaho, been like that every day, haven't been home in a couple days cause of the weather, schools are closed still, be nice to get some nicer weather for a bit.

Thanks.  I knew you lived in Idaho, but didn't know where.
Your welcome, still snowing here, so another night in town.
Wow, that is bad, is it all from falling snow or is it mainly due to drifting snow? If it from falling snow, I'd say Oakly Res will fill likely up this year. If it's from drifting snow, I'd say you need to build a snow fence.
Wow Lyle. I have to plow through four foot drifts, but at least I can get home. Mostly from drifting, but it is still snowing a little. My mailbox was covered with snow and the snow plow took it out last week. I will be going to the post office to get my mail for a while.

It's a combination of both Curt, been getting way more snow out there than in town, and the wind has been brutal, school has been closed all week.

We probably could get home Randy, might not make it back in, and right now I'm the only maintenance person at work, but looking at what a tow bill or wrecked car might cost, a motel seems a lot cheaper.
Yay, finally made it home tonight, most roads are clear and it melted enough even if the wind blows it won't move snow, have lots of work to do this weekend.
Roads are clear for now, hope they stay that way, lots of cleanup yet to do.

[Image: KIMG0311.jpg]
The road off the highway to get home, glad we spent 3 nights in town.
(01-08-2022, 12:44 AM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Roads are clear for now, hope they stay that way, lots of cleanup yet to do.

The road off the highway to get home, glad we spent 3 nights in town.

Wow, that is a lot of snow.
Yes it is, we got hit harder than town, they just got everything opened up, glad we stayed in town, lots of people from out here couldn't make it in, some from my work and some from hers, hopefully we get a break, still have to get one car out, would love to do something other than shovel snow, but garbage can't get dumped either, maybe someday I'll get the ice stuff out.