2021/2022 Ice Challenge, Toph2O
Hey Ron,
Here's my first 2022 entry.

Walleye, 15 inches
01/11/2022
Starvation Res.

Mike
[Image: IMG-0603.jpg]
Congrats, Mike. It's good to see you are in again this year. I think that's the first Predator posted.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Very nice! Looks familiar. Yes, it is the first "Predator" posted. You're the leader in the predator category.

Walleye - 15
Nice Eye! Gotta love that.  Do you mind if I ask how the ice was where you were at?
(01-14-2022, 09:05 PM)DailyAngler Wrote: Nice Eye! Gotta love that.  Do you mind if I ask how the ice was where you were at?

State Parks posted this on their facebook page showing 5" to 7" of ice in Knight Hollow.

(5) Fred Hayes State Park at Starvation | Facebook
(01-14-2022, 09:05 PM)DailyAngler Wrote: Nice Eye! Gotta love that.  Do you mind if I ask how the ice was where you were at?

On Wednesday the ice in Knight Hollow where we fished was about 7-8 inches and in good shape.  No snow, so it was slick.  You'll need cleats to be safe.  There appears to be thinner ice at Knight Hollow out further toward the northwest part of the bay.  Edges were a little thin when we came off late in the afternoon.  The reservoir is coming up slowly so the edges might be thin as long as there is room for movement of the ice.