Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing or ?
[crazy] If the wife or girlfriend tells you its fishing or her ? which one would you pick ?

[signature]
Well, either way I'd lose out. Luckily, I don't have to worry about that question being asked. Cuz when I go fishing, I get her kid out out of the house and she can take a break, rest, or do whatever.

But if it came down to it, I'd probably say I'm sticking with fishing. I can always find another girlfriend. But there's nothing in this world that replaces fishing.
[signature]
I'm going on 20 years with this wife, and she knew right from the start that I would be one big bear to live with if I had to give up my hunting or fishing. She has her shopping, and I am gone doing what I want. We spend time together now & then, but spring walleyes are coming up, and she doesn't fret about it. The ice here is pretty well finished for this winter! But, the rivers have opened up![Wink]

The first wife just didn't understand the way things had to be.........................................................lol.
[signature]
FISHING HANDS DOWN[cool][Wink]
[signature]
I would still have to flip a coin to see which one will have to wait 5 minutes and which one will have to wait 5 hrs.[Tongue]
[signature]

Hey there Flagmanonice,

I'd say the heck with them both and go fishing![laugh][laugh][laugh]

JapanRon
[signature]
I JUST TELL HER IF I CAN'T GO FISHING SHE CAN'T WATCH HER SOAP OPERAS AND THAT PRETTY MUCH ENDS THAT DISCUSION. BUT IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT I'M GOING TO MISS HER.
[signature]
Love how you snuck in the lyrics of a great country song.
[signature]
[green][size 3]If my husband threatened that.... I'd say, OK, I'll give up fishing, if YOU give up drinking beer. I'd be out on the water in 5 minutes![/size][/green]
[signature]
this topic reminds me of the song ''well i'm goin to miss her'' by: Brad Paisley
[signature]
id pick fishing lol[laugh]....I really dont know it depends on the situation at the time
[signature]
MAKE THE CHOICE HERS....SET ALARM FOR 4 AM, WAKE UP AND NUDGE HER. ASK "FISHING OR SEX?" SHE WILL TELL YOU TO WEAR A JACKET EVERY TIME.....

LATERS,
[signature]
Fishing, at least then I know I will have some solitude.[cool]
[signature]
is'nt that the truth,badfish[Smile],my first date with my wife was a overnite fishing trip.she understand i have 2 addictions fishing,hunting,if i go without i have convutions
[signature]
I LOVE MY FIANCE, BUT I ALSO LOVE FISHING, BUT IF SHE GAVE ME THAT ALTIMATUM THEN i WOULD GO WITH FISHING.
[signature]
luckly i don't have to make that choice my wife knows that a couple of days with out fishing i start to get real cranky so she chases me out of the house to go fishing it all in the training
[signature]
Women are a dime a dozen ; i pick fishing.............
[signature]
You can always change your opinion as needed. Then go back to your first choice when you are ready.[cool]
[signature]
I fished before I met her and I'll fish still if she decides to leave. As long as I get the to do list done by ice out she's never a problem.
[signature]
HAHAHA I GUESS I FIGURE I,M PRETTY LUCKY! MINE WOLDNT SAY IT CAUSE HE LOVES IT AS MUCH AHS ME! HAHA BUT I,M ALWAYS THE ONE THAT SAYS IT FIRST. BUT I SWORE WITH THE NEXT TIME, I WOULDND GIT ONE THAT DIDNT LIKE IT AS MUCH AS ME. HAHA BUT IF HE DID TRY IT, GUESS WHAT, I,M GONE! AHHA [Smile][Wink] AND THAT MEANS HUNTIN TOO. HAHA
[signature]