Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need assistance
Long story short, I have developed medical condition that preventing me from driving. If anyone needs a fishing buddy I could really use a ride. I have the gear I just can't move it from my house to the ice. Any day of the week any body of ice I'm not picky and I promise not to drink all of your beer. If you don't want to share a honey hole that's fine drop me off at the ramp and we can arrange meeting up later to get back. Any help would be greatly appreciated tight lines.
Hey where are you located and how much gear do you need to bring along? Seems like I take too much so the truck is usually close to full, but if we can find a spot where you're on the way maybe I can pick you up... Let me know... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(01-24-2022, 01:55 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Hey where are you located and how much gear do you need to bring along?  Seems like I take too much so the truck is usually close to full, but if we can find a spot where you're on the way maybe I can pick you up...  Let me know... Jeff

I'm in west Jordan if we are fishing to get her just me and a rod bag if we need more I have augers both power and drill operated and a big tent. Thank you so much for responding 8012050280
Hey, Ford, I live in Spanish Fork and would like to fish at Strawberry this week. I could swing your way and pick you up. This could be a win-win as my wife is very worried if I go alone. And I have been where you are--couldn't fish all summer and fall due to a medical condition.

I know a guy who lives in WVC who is sometimes looking for a partner like I am. We might see if we could get a small group going. I'll call you when it's a decent hour.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Awesome guys seriously thank you for reading!
PM sent.
What a crew!
A reply to my private message would be appreciated.
You could try sending him a text, unless that is a land line number.
It's not.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.