Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Movie
Hey guys! A few of you may have noticed that I didnt really upload many videos last year. That is because I have been woring on a full lenth fishing movie  for 11 months! I figured a few of you might be interested... It has footage of 14 species of fish (Browns, Rainbows, Cutties, Tiger Trout, Blugill, Largies, Bullheads, Wipers, Perch, Lake Trout, Kokanee, Carp, Walleye, and White Bass.) All of it is filmed in Utah. I just figured a few of you might want to see it so there is a link below. Also, it is SUPER long so feel free to skip around as much as you like. Tight Lines!

https://youtu.be/EJpoTpjZHK8
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
WTG bud...wish I had this kind of technology in the 80's and 90's to document all my fishing adventures! You remind me a lot of myself at your age...addicted to fishing. Still am, but it does slow down as you age and responsibilities set in. Enjoy it while you can!
(02-07-2022, 08:46 PM)richyd4u Wrote: WTG bud...wish I had this kind of technology in the 80's and 90's to document all my fishing adventures! You remind me a lot of myself at your age...addicted to fishing. Still am, but it does slow down as you age and responsibilities set in. Enjoy it while you can!

Thanks man!
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
Well done. I watched the whole thing. Takes lots of work to do a project that big.
Be boundless,
Bryce (Fisheries and Aquatic Science, USU)
(02-08-2022, 04:15 AM)Boundless Bryce Wrote: Well done. I watched the whole thing. Takes lots of work to do a project that big.

Thanks man! Im surprised you watched it all!